60-90 day Contract Recruiter in West Phoenix, $37.50 hour
Develops various sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates for the recruitment of company personnel. Establishes and administers the employment, placement, and transfer procedures to ensure supply of personnel to meet requirements. Execute full-life cycle staffing activities including partnering with the leadership to assist in the development of strategic staffing plans, ensuring candidates meet or exceed qualifications. Supports company recruitment strategy to ensure goals are met. Provide consultation to hiring managers regarding interview and offer process, participate in the interview and provide input in decision making process. Coordinate sourcing, interviewing, pre-employment and offer activities. Track and report on staffing metrics and results.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
· Establishes procedures for recruitment, placement, and skill utilization.
· Partners with hiring managers, providing consultation on recruitment process, develop individualized recruitment strategy for position utilizing Strategic Search briefing form, provide recommendations.
· Interviews, screens, and determines initial selection of candidates utilizing Applicant Management System, targeted selection and other advertising, and recruiting methods.
· Coordinates drug screens, background checks, and new hire orientation.
· Establishes and maintains contacts with sources of employment such as high schools, trade schools, colleges, associations, etc. Coordinates and participates in various recruitment events, ie… Campus visits, Career Fairs, Job Fairs
· Prepares or assists in the preparation of brochures and pamphlets describing employment opportunities with the company.
· Monitors quality of agency relationships, ensures consistency of agency agreements.
· Related HR functions may be assigned – such as training, unemployment insurance, compensation and other HR projects.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
· Knowledge of Federal, State, and local regulations governing employment.
· Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
· Knowledge of company compensation and benefits.
· Proficiency creating and reporting staffing metrics
· Strong computer skills including MS Office with proficiency in Excel
· Experience in the use of applicant management systems
· Experience using behavioral interviewing techniques
· Ability to build and manage credible relationships with all customers, both internal and external
· Well organized, strong administrative abilities; Able to meet deadlines
· Initiative and creativity to develop recruiting sources
· Excellent communication and negotiating skills
Expertise: Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc
· BA/BA degree with minimum 5-7 prior HR experience including a strong staffing/recruiting background
· Travel, if necessary, to job fairs, campuses, and to make other recruiting efforts. Valid driver’s license.