Direct-hire, $70-75K plus bonus
As HR Generalist II in our US HR Operations team, you are accountable for delivering HR service and solutions to managers and employees in the US. You will work with HR Business Partners, HR Centers of Expertise, Managers and Employees to deliver and further establish HR services. You will also interact with global HR Operations colleagues located in Asia and Europe on global initiatives and systems. The role requires hands on and operational deliverables in a dynamic and demanding business environment. The main focus is on running and improving operational HR processes. In this role you will report to the Manager of HR Operations.
Competencies / skills
- Maintain, execute and continuously improve HR operational processes, including hiring, transfer, promotion and exit
- Maintenance and optimization of organization management and personnel administration
- Manage onboarding process including collaboration with various internal functional stakeholders;
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Participate in developing global and local HR Operational guidelines, processes and procedures
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance with regulatory compliance, federal, state, local laws and internal processes.
- Collaborate with Immigration Counsel on employee work authorization cases
- Responsible for maintenance of accurate employee data within HRIS system.
- Responsible for running HR Analytics and Audits, and Reporting.
- Respond to first line questions from employees and managers
- Collaborate and communicate various HR related topics to key internal function stakeholders
- Train and enable managers and employees on usage of systems and processes.
- Developing training material to share with Managers better use of Self Service
- Provide, maintain and expand (online) HR information to managers and employees
Education/ working experience
- Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills
- First Time Right Mindset
- Quality improvement & Continuous Process Improvement
- Detail Oriented
- Planning & Organizing
- Team player, also able to work independently
- Thrives in a fast pace working environment
- Bachelor degree
- 5-8 years of experience in HR
- Good knowledge of US employment and labor laws
- Good understanding of general HR policies, processes, procedures and administration
- Experience working in a HR Service delivery model (preferred)
- Proficiency of MS Office Suite
- Strong Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Additional HR certification/training (preferred)
- Experience with SuccessFactors (preferred)
- Knowledge and working experience of immigration and work sponsorship (preferred)