$80-85K plus bonus and stock.
Leadership Development Manager
The Global Organizational Learning & Development department works to sustain company’s unique culture while continuously improving employee engagement and organizational performance. Primary objectives of this role are as follows:
- Continuously improve the performance of company’s leaders and teams.
- Develop and sustain a strong internal leadership pipeline.
- Foster a collaborative, global community of current and emerging company leaders.
Leadership development—Increasing the managerial capacity of company’s global organization through sustained application of best practices in leadership.
- Provide management, oversight, & continuous improvement for company’s globally-aligned leadership development programs:
- Emerging leaders
- Incoming and new managers
- Managers of managers
- Senior leaders
- Design, develop, and facilitate leadership development training and workshop sessions
- Support company’s succession planning and leadership performance assessment and improvement processes.
- Support managers in job design/competency modeling and related activities within company's Talent Development system.
- Develop methods of measuring manager performance, potential, and development needs that align with organizational goals.
- Provide leadership development coaching for individual managers as requested; manage company’s 360 Development program.
- Provide performance consulting to discover and analyze performance gaps at a leader level; design and develop/identify solutions to close performance gaps.
- Collaborate with direct and matrixed team members to maintain globally-aligned leadership development.
- Effectively utilize project management skills in managing multiple projects and conflicting priorities.
Supervisory responsibilities—This role manages 1 or more direct reports who are individual contributors in Leadership Development.
Key Competencies and Attributes
1. Communication and relationship building
2. Critical thinking
3. Organizational awareness
4. Program management
6. Diversity (global skills & mindset)
9. HR/L&D professional knowledge
10. Business acumen & general semiconductor industry knowledge
- 5+ years training and design experience in a corporate or adult education environment.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in a professional environment, preferably in learning/organizational development department.
- 3+ years management development experience working with professional staff in a corporate environment.
- 2+ years’ experience coaching managers.
- BA or BS in Learning and Instructional Technology, Organizational Behavior, Adult Education, Communications, Human Resources Management, or related field.
- Experience with global learning audience is required.
- Experience in a High-Tech Manufacturing/Engineering environment is a plus.
- Certification in Mid to Senior Level leadership programs (Blanchard, Covey, DDI...) is a plus.