Immediate opportunity, possible contract to hire, $17-20/hour
- Handles incoming front desk telephone lines and forwards calls to the appropriate party. Takes accurate messages if caller chooses not to leave a voicemail. Exercises good judgment in referring important or time-sensitive messages when necessary.
- Heads the front desk/reception area as the point of contact for all incoming visitors to the administrative office. Greets visitors courteously and with direct eye contact and promptly announces their arrival to the proper party. Enters visitors on visitor log and provide each visitor with visitor badge.
- Implements security procedures regarding both phone and incoming reception as instructed. Alerts proper parties as to possible security concerns; records and/or reports them promptly.
- Oversees incoming and outgoing mail flow. Including stamps, open and distribute daily mail, and deposit donor checks.
- Maintains neatness of mailroom and reception area.
- Prepares internal communications including directories, agency hours, and resource lists on a regular basis.
- Maintains neatness of kitchen area.
- Coordinates with responsible parties to ensure that the cleanliness of the boardrooms are maintained at all times.
- Monitors kitchen and office supply inventory regularly and places orders as needed.
- Supervises the operation of the postage meter. Places order for supplies.
- Provides administrative and clerical support to departments; including but not limited to: word processing, data entry, filing, photocopying, phone, mail, and e-mail correspondence, and specific projects that are reasonable and signed off by supervisor to ensure deadlines and requests are completed in a timely manner.
- This position may also assist with the following types of duties based on the individual/group or division that are reasonable and signed off by supervisor to ensure deadlines and requests are completed in a timely manner:
Establish, manage and maintain database systems.
- Exercise discretion in acquiring and disseminating confidential and proprietary information.