Direct hire, $70-75K in Scottsdale.
Job Description -
This high level, non-traditional role will provide strategic operational administrative support to the CEO and executive leadership team. In addition to calendar maintenance and meeting prioritization, taking notes at important meetings and coordinating travel arrangements, the individual may perform duties such as financial record keeping, overseeing vendors that support the corporate office, technical or other process streamlining, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, prioritizing tasks and project management operations on behalf of the executives. Independent judgment and flexibility are required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Anticipate CEO needs and take thoughtful action.
- Work as a partner to the CEO to help manage company goals and priorities.
- Manage CEO personal inbox, travel arrangements, and expense reports.
- Draft written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary.
- Act as a liaison for the Leadership team and people leaders.
- Liaise with Board members and their administrative staffs; set annual Board meetings provide. Planning, technical and administrative support to the Board
- Assist with internal communications such as preparing and proofreading while managing the delivery of such announcements in a timely manner.
- Occasionally attend meetings on behalf of the CEO.
- Support Executive in managing department budget(s).
- Commit to working together as one team, exceed service expectations by developing positive relationships and treat others with value and respect.
- Exhibit an honest and committed effort to delivering as promised, never compromising quality.
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional development. Attend all company required training and actively participate in development conversations with the executive team.
- 3-5 years’ of Operations and Executive Assistant experience, supporting senior level leaders/executives.
- Work independently in an effective and efficient manner.
- 2+ years of project management experience; the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal oversight.
- The ability to use the internet and various web browser/live meeting software required; also, intermediate experience with all products MS Office 365 Suite. Software efficiency update research and implementation experience.
- Implement structure, processes and efficiencies.
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives. Hold executive accountable in meeting company goals.
- Ability to recognize and understand organizational issues and minimize distractions for CEO.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills related to: IT infrastructure; IT support and troubleshooting; and cloud-based environments (web-based applications).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, community leaders, donors, and funded partners.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus but not required.
- People savvy. Highly refined and professional verbal communication skills; also, experience writing and editing internal communications, including corporate and executive level.
- Ability to develop strategic, executive level partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas.
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.