HR Director supporting President of Technology and Chief Marketing Officer. $220-240K plus bonus plus equity.
. In this role, you will provide strategic HR leadership to our business and lead key talent retention activities including employee relations, performance management, organizational integration, and culture building. You will be working with all levels of leadership to drive excellent service across all HR-related functions as we continue to drive a performance-based business.
· Collaborate with the business leadership, including executives and SVP Human Resources to establish HR plans and solutions for the business client organizations to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
· This role will own and drive programs to completion, learn the business and anticipate, recommend and champion people strategy.
· Partner with executive leaders and their teams to develop and execute the HR strategies and activities that cultivate growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness. This includes taking ownership for creating, building, and implementing programs, processes, and tools to help set up managers and employees for success.
· This position is fast-paced, and the needs of the business are ever-changing. You must be nimble and adaptable.
· Assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, career development, and leadership development as well as drive the appropriate solutions in these areas.
· Lead performance management efforts to ensure that managers and employees understand strategic objectives and goals.
· Provide HR leadership to a team of business partners including coaching, mentoring, and professional development for the team.
· Partner with business leadership to identify opportunities to attract, develop and retain people to achieve their fullest potential across a fast-growing business.
· Coach and counsel managers on maintaining positive employee relations for a wide range of issues.
· Leverage data and metrics to inform and drive talent strategies such as engagement and retention.
· Support the analysis and facilitation of leadership and cultural initiatives. Use influence and coaching skills to cultivate a culture that reflects our core values.
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and enjoy navigating leaders through a variety of organizational changes.
· Proven success at owning initiatives from start to finish in a dynamic, fast-growing organization.
· Demonstrated ability to partner with different levels of the organization, across multiple locations, to achieve results.
· Practical hands-on knowledge in partnering with Silicon Valley client groups
· 7 + years of leadership experience and a proven track record of highly effective HR Business Partner experience.
· Extensive knowledge of HR policies, procedures, compliance, and best practices as well as experience in developing, executing, and maintaining HR projects and programs.
· Strong ability to diagnose problems using critical thinking skills and identifying and driving appropriate solutions.
· High-energy attitude geared towards achieving continuous improvement.
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
· Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
· Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
· Bachelor’s degree required