This role will work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment that values talent, innovation and delivery of best-in-class solutions.
- Broad knowledge of payroll processing, including Federal and State regulatory laws, with the ability to administer all payroll matters timely and accurately on a bi-weekly and monthly basis.
- Proven ability to deliver accurate payroll transactions including exempt and non-exempt pay, taxes, benefits withholding, and garnishments.
- Answer employee questions and concerns regarding payroll.
- Collaborate payroll processing timelines with external processing vendor, OneSource Virtual.
- Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management.
- Assist with quarterly and annual tax processes, and successful reconciliation of all and any discrepancies.
- Report to department manager regarding daily activities and issues.
- Contributing member and active participant in Total Rewards & Systems Team as well as broader Human Resources Team
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience working in a fast-paced payroll department or a similar role.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Learning agility - Able to quickly assimilate to new projects or information and stay organized throughout multiple priorities.
- Trusted team player - Be someone who can work well throughout the department and multiple levels in the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university is preferred, high school diploma (or equivalent) in combination with significant experience will be considered in lieu of degree. Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- CPP or FPC desired but not required
- Proficiency and experience in Workday