In collaboration with Human Resources Leader, the Total Rewards Manager will plan and coordinate all activities related to the design, development, implementation, and execution of base salary and annual incentive compensation. This role works closely with other HR team members, business partners, and senior leadership to execute on our compensation strategy.
- Provides technical/functional expertise and internal consulting services on compensation practices; driving alignment towards supporting business initiatives, strategic goals and pay for performance philosophy.
- Ensures the competitiveness of the company’s compensation program and analyzes the company's base pay and incentive plans to ensure their viability, and that they are achieving their intended objectives.
- Participates in market surveys; market pricing; conducts analyses to ensure internal pay equity and external competitiveness; reviews pay practices; develops and maintains salary structures; and provides the appropriate tools to the leadership for the administration of all aspects of human capital management.
- Prepares position descriptions in standardized form. Evaluates jobs using established evaluation systems, determines grades and prepares records on the validity of the evaluations.
- Assists in the administration of pay increase programs, reviewing changes in wages and salaries for conformance to policy. Ensures compliance with state, local and federal laws and regulations; company policies and procedures and advises management on needed actions.
- Responsible for developing and overseeing procedures for processing records and reporting confidential information and generating ad hoc reports.
- Responsible for annual goals and performance management applications. Provides support and training to the leadership team and employees.
- Thorough knowledge of compensation policy and process development/improvement, data analysis, compensation concepts and practices to make recommendations, from an analyst perspective, to affect user efficiency. Working knowledge of federal and state laws.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in business, or related field preferred.
- Four to five years’ of progressively responsible positions within a human resource environment relating to the compensation, systems, and human resource administration.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) - Preferred
- Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR), Professional Human Resources (PHR), Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint