As a Sales Recruiter, you will be supporting the high volume hiring Sales groups to fill mainly non-exempt (hourly) roles with targeted class start dates. This role may also support a variety of other roles in the exempt/professional space as needed.
Working as a Talent Advisor, you will collaborate closely with the business leaders and hiring managers to understand current and upcoming hiring needs, create strategic recruiting plans, conduct in depth phone screens for an overall job/company fit, advise hiring leaders through the interview process, and close the candidate through the offer process.
- Manage the entire Recruiting Process effectively from start to finish.
- Leverage your recruiting expertise to define the role, requirements, sourcing strategy, selection process and the appropriate offer to ensure we hire the very best talent available in the market.
- Create robust talent sourcing strategies specific to each role and execute effectively to bring passive talent into the pipeline quickly.
- Conduct thorough pre-screening for both functional experience and overall company/cultural fit.
- Provide coaching and guidance to hiring leaders throughout the assessment, selection and offer process.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience at all times, for all applicants.
- Utilize the ATS and CRM tools for all requisition and candidate activity.
- Meet SLA’s and Recruiter KPI’s as assigned.
- 2-5 years of fast-paced, high volume non-exempt/hourly role recruiting experience.
- Talent sourcing skills and the ability to bring passive candidates into the pipeline.
- Experience working as a consultative partner to hiring leaders and collaborating with other stakeholders such as HRBP’s, Compensation, etc.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong computer skills with experience effectively managing and ATS and CRM.
- The drive to succeed, achieve goals, and exceed the Hiring Manager’s expectations.