The Bilingual (English/Spanish) HR Generalist acts as a trusted business adviser to influence business leaders in areas of international employee relations, HR data and analysis, leaves of absence administration, change management, total rewards, workforce planning initiatives and employee engagement.
Performs day to day HR generalist activities through a broad range of support to our company and the functional leaders to ensure employees, processes, programs, and policies are aligned and optimized to achieve company objectives.
• Recommends and creates procedures to continually improve and ensure compliance to company policies, practices, and federal, state and local laws.
• Assists with creating reviewing and making recommendations for team member policies for staff around the global and determining the appropriate policies to be implemented.
• Assists with employee relations in the US and LATAM to ensure appropriate regulations and laws are
• Collaborates with leadership and other departments to create and drive effective employee engagement, employee relations, employee retention, career development, total rewards programs to enhance the overall work experience of our employees.
• Assists in the development, implementation, and administration of performance management and
workforce planning programs to help achieve company/department objectives and enhance employee
• Assist in creating key business metrics and analyzing data to drive critical business decisions.
• Work closely with Manager, Global Benefits and Manager, HR Business Partner to distribute requested
FMLA/non-FMLA leave information, track, monitor and follow up in a timely manner.
• Assist in the Workers Comp administration.
• Builds and maintains strong internal business partnerships. Gains an understanding of business
knowledge by participating in client meetings and staying up to date on the industry.
• Assists the Manager, HR Business Partner with additional duties as needed.
• Commit to working together as one team, exceed service expectations by developing positive
relationships and treat others with value and respect…always.
• Exhibit an honest and committed effort to delivering as promised, never compromising quality.
• Achieve individual and team goals. Meet deadlines with the resources provided and never compromise ethical standards.
• Seek opportunities for personal and professional development. Attend all company required training and actively participate in development conversations with managers.
Bachelor's in HR or Business Administration
3-5 years HR Experience