ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executing the HR agenda
- Executing HR strategies, policies, and practices
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity
- Improving relations between team members overall • Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to state, city, and federal labor laws, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Point of contact with Workers Compensation and Employee Benefit claims
- Represent Company principles, culture and values consistently and enthusiastically to all team members
- Pro-actively identify and solve personnel issues before they escalate
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation concerning employee performance
- Adhere to the required employment legislation for all markets and in line with Company Culture
- Report on all Turnover and Team retention • Develop succession plans
- Continuous improvement of all Recruitment policies and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Some domestic travel required. Bilingual Spanish preferred.