The Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day functions of the recruiting process - screening candidates; reviewing applications and other paperwork; coordinating schedules of interviews and travel; facilitating background checks; managing ATS and preparing reports as directed; preparing offer letters; providing orientation and travel information for new hires; and posting and updating positions using the online applicant tracking system and associated functions.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Schedule interviews and travel as needed for candidates (includes setting up phone screens, coordinate interview scheduling with hiring managers and team as needed, book conference rooms and sending out directions to candidates)
• Maintaining HRIS Applicant Data System
• Preparation and distribution of all new hire offer letters and posting of new positions
• Ensuring process completion for all new hires to include: orientation travel, background checks, meetings while attending orientation
• Manage on-line resume database to ensure applicant information is current to include: complete applications, background information, identification details, etc.
• Assisting recruiters with special projects as needed
• 2+ years’ related experience with an associate degree, Bachelor’s preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Proficient with applicant tracking database systems an asset.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication
• Ability to proactively pinpoint errors in documents with proven attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment effectively balancing and prioritizing multiple projects
• Ability to work as a team player