Position Summary: The Human Resource Partner (HRBP) understands business challenges and will
support the development of solutions that address the business needs. This role builds a strong link
between Human Resources and business strategy. The HRBP acts as a champion for the business and
an advisor to managers and the leadership team on organizational and HR-related issues, including but
not limited to, performance management, employee and labor relations, reporting, maintaining
employee records, policy and procedure administration, employment law compliance and risk
mitigation to promote and maintain a high-performance culture. The HRBP formulates partnerships
across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the
business objectives of the organization. This position reports to the Senior Director of HR.
A. Essential Duties
1. Manages employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights complaints.
2. Takes initiative and proactively proposes solutions to challenges and issues.
3. Maintains an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
5. Administers various Human Resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures.
6. Ability to promptly and thoroughly investigate complaints and provide reasonable solutions and recommendations.
7. Provides coaching to management on a variety of issues including HR policies and procedures.
8. Ensures confidentiality on privacy matters; demonstrates good judgment.
9. Ensures that HR policies and practices are applied consistently and provides direction and guidance to employees and all levels of management.
10. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with business leaders and employees and gains an understanding of operational needs.
11. Ability to travel to company sites throughout the state of Arizona