Job Summary Leads the Human Resources strategy and team to help ensure the achievement of strategic objectives. Directs the planning and administration of the organization's employee relations, engagement, compliance and diversity programs. Maintains strong strategic partnerships with group leaders and serves as a trusted advisor for managers and employee-owners. Key Responsibilities
1. Leads compliance processes, policies and requirements, including EEO/AAP, drug testing, investigations, audits, external charges, etc.
2. Leads the company's employee engagement strategy, including measuring current levels of engagement and working closely with group leaders on development of action plans to improve engagement.
3. Leads the company's employee relations strategy through proactive actions in line with the company's culture, core values and risk management in support of business objectives.
4. Leads the company's federal contractor compliance program by ensuring compliant processes and systems are in accordance with each federal contract.
5. Leads the development, execution and communication of diversity and inclusion strategies to drive key business results focused on recruitment, employee engagement, retention and development of key talent.
6. Represents the company as the EEO Officer and HIPAA Privacy/Security Officer. 7. Responsible for the maintenance of employee personnel records and serves as the corporation's Custodian of Record.
Minimum Job Requirements
1. 10-15 years related work experience and/or a combination of training and related experience.
2. A proven track record of combining a deep understanding of the business and partnering with business leadership in creating and implementing solutions which positively help the business achieve its objectives.
3. Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related fields required
4. Excellent interpersonal communication, counseling and collaboration skills.
5. Extensive knowledge of all Federal Contractor Compliance requirements, EEO, Affirmative Action, ERISA and other employment-related laws and regulations
. 6. Oracle HCM experience is preferred, but not required.
7. Professional certifications in the Human Resource Management area considered a plus (e.g. PHR, SPHR, CBP, CCP, CEBS).
8. Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs
. 9. Significant experience investigating and resolving complex employee relations matters.