This is a Full-Time position at 30 hours/40 hours week - all company benefits**(We are open to candidates who are interested in 30 hours and 40 hours )
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Recruits, interviews, tests, and recommends employees to fill vacant and future positions.
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
• Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
• Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety and sexual harassment.
• Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
• Process Payroll (NetSuite Suite People).
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Assists in the administration of performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
• Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
• Administers benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, paid sick time off, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
• Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
• Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate. Prepares budget of human resources operations.
• Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
• Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
• Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Four-year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related HR experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.