This role uses independent thought and judgement while implementing the full cycle recruiting process to source, attract, recruit, interview and on-board employees that will prosper in the Company’s culture. This includes but is not limited to the execution of recruitment but also referral programs, engagement and retention metrics. This will start as a fast paced, high turn over multi state recruiting role which will grow into corporate and executive placement. Must be comfortable with interaction and frequent communication with your manager. These are high volume, high turn over entry roles, must be comfortable with a busy req load!
1. Acts as a business partner to work closely with internal teams and hiring managers to understand the needs of the role and the culture of the department. Develops strategies to source and qualify candidates.
2. Executes the full cycle recruitment process for candidates and hiring managers including resume screening, phone screens, behavioral interviews, assessments, decline notifications and offer extension. This also includes counseling candidates on benefits, salary, opportunities and the job environment.
3. Develop and execute sourcing strategies that increase quantity and quality of candidate flow, via community outreach, job fairs, social media, job boards, internet sourcing, staffing agencies, etc.
4. Tracks activities and facilitates the process from candidate to hire through onboarding to set the candidate to support the best possible outcome that will impact positive retention.
5. Coach hiring managers during selection process to ensure consistent practices and compliance with employment law. Maintains current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disability Act (ADA).