|The following are essential accountabilities:
- Learn, then take on, the challenge of our hiring process, from the top of the funnel to close; this includes sourcing, interviewing, evaluation and offer negotiation.
- Builds applicant sources by researching, contacting, and building ongoing relationships and rapport with resources, which include professional organizations, internet sites, media, social media, industry contacts, association members, colleges/universities and employees.
- Supports internal communications and PR by establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Own the day-to-day recruiting activities for multiple departments.
- Partner with business leaders and department heads to understand and manage their talent acquisition needs and consistently deliver top talent.
- Utilize creative recruiting strategies that contribute to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
- Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting; build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Makes presentations to professional organizations and other resources to promote the organization and broaden the recruiting net.
- Implements and maintains tracking recruiting results and appropriate other tracking mechanisms and reports.
- Commit to working together as one team, exceed service expectations by developing positive relationships and treat others with value and respect…always.
- Exhibit an honest and committed effort to delivering as promised, never compromising quality.
- Achieve individual and team goals. Meet deadlines with the resources provided and never compromise ethical standards.
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional development. Attend all company required training and actively participate in development conversations with managers.