Reporting directly to the Director of Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for aiding and facilitating the HR processes at the Chandler office. You will act as a liaison to current and prospective employees. This role provides administrative support to the HR function as needed, including activities such as HRIS entry and record-keeping. Success in your role involves a high level of attention to detail, strong communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This includes, but not limited to:
- Support the execution of long-term HR strategies across the organization, such as Talent Acquisition and Performance Management.
- Provide customer service to employees by answering requests and questions.
- Collaborate with HR leadership to execute HR programs and policies successfully across all business areas and geographies.
- Maintain confidential HR files, communications of records, and compliance related materials.
- Conduct process audits, as needed, including payroll, benefits, or other HR programs.
- Initiate and complete the onboarding process for all new Chandler office hires.
Provide support to the Talent Acquisition Partners including, but not limited to:
- Process new hire paperwork and I9 verifications.
- Conduct new hire orientations.
- Interview scheduling and coordinating onsite interviews, greeting candidates and hosting them throughout their interview day, answering general HR-related questions from candidates (general benefits, company policies, etc.).
- Posting requisitions to internal and external sites and providing a positive candidate experience.
- Assist with university relations by attending career fairs and campus events.
- Support summer Internship program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The qualifications you must have:
Our preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Communications, Learning & Development, Business or other related disciplines.
- 1-2 years of related HR experience.
- Experience using MS Office, MS Teams, Outlook.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, time management, and attention to detail.
- This position is located onsite in Chandler, AZ office.
- Ability to greet new hires and conduct orientation every Monday morning starting promptly at 8:00am.
- 2 years of proven HR experience.
- Experience using Workday in an HRIS capacity.