In this role, you’ll be engaging with Learning Architects, subject matter experts and stakeholders to create and/or curate learning content and implement, maintain, and measure learning and performance solutions. The ideal candidate will be a creative solver with strong design history and desire to continuously impact the experience of the learner.
- Design engaging, innovative learning solutions and course content that enhances learning retention and transfer.
- Apply leading edge L&D methods and processes to define learning requirements that start by considering the experience of the modern worker.
- Review and assess analytics, gather analysis obtained from training programs including synthesizing training feedback to make recommendations on learning solution improvement.
- Comfortable in taking lead to work with customers and collaborate across business units.
- Demonstrated project and program management experience: organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track.
- Manage across priorities to complete projects on time and with limited supervision.
- Utilize performance-consulting techniques to engage with the business and determine performance gaps.
- Review and assess department content for accuracy and quality.
- Manage annual updates for enterprise-wide courses.
- Strong graphic and learning design required.
Position will run till the end of the year.